|Company Name||Creeson Electronics Co.,Limited|
|Country/Region:||Guang Dong - China|
|Contact:||Kate KwokSales Manager|
|Last Online:||08 Nov, 2017|
1) Can charge lithium batteries connected in 2~4 series, such as laptop batteries, printer batteries, emergency lamp batteries, medical instrument batteries and remote controlled gadget batteries.
2) Suitable for over 95% of laptop batteries with different connecting wires
3) Read battery information from the battery protective plate and then regulate the output voltage and current
4) With five LEDS, four for charging status and one for power indicating
5) Intelligent protection against over-current, over-voltage, over-charge, over-heat and short circuit
6) with the repair zero-voltage-battery function.
7) Simplify charging process, save your time and keep your laptop in good condition, especially if you own two batteries or more
2. Basic Parameters:
Model No.: RFNC6
Dimensions: 128*51.5*33 mm
Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 3A 50/60HZ
Output voltage: DC 7.2～14.8V 2A
Maximum output power: 40W
Standby power consumption: <1W
Maximum output current: 2.5A
Warranty: one year
Length of charging time: 8 hours MAX（Different charging time for batteries of different capacity）
Operation Temperature: 0℃～40℃/20%～90% RH(Non Condensing)
Storage Temperature; -20℃～65℃/10%～95% RH(Non Condensing)
Safety Standard: CE standard (UL, CB, GS, T-Mark etc. can be made as customers’ requirements)
3. Charging Instructions:
1) Normal Working Condition:
Four charging lights and the power light go on after switching on. The charger reads the battery information from the battery protective plate, and then starts charging. If the battery comes with SMBUS, the four LED will show the capacity status.
Charging LED Status
All the four LEDs blink circularly
LED1 is on. The other three LEDs blink circularly
Both LED1 and LED2 are on. Both LED3 and LED4 blink circularly
LED4 blinks. The other three LED are on
All the four LED are on
If the battery doesn’t come with SMBUS, the four LED will blink circularly all the time instead of being on until full charged.
2) Activate Charging Condition:
The four charging lights blink synchronously after switching on. It might be the charger is not connected well with the battery. Users should check and confirm the device is connected correctly.
One minute later, if the charger enters normal working condition, it means the battery has been activated.
One minute later, if the four charging lights still blink synchronously, it means the battery has been damaged and can not be repaired.
1) Before charging, please make sure the connecting wire is suitable for battery pin structure and the switch wire is correctly connected.
2) To avoid explosion and danger, damaged batteries and leaking batteries are not allowed.
3) Do not drop or put something heavy on it. Children are not allowed to use the product without adults.
4) Do not keep the product under the direct rays, beside the hot devices or in other hot environment.
5) Do not disassemble or assemble the product.
6) Please keep the product away from children.